OFFICIAL BALLOT FOR MONROE COUNTY ELECTION
Held on May 6, 2014
MONROE COUNTY ELECTION COMMISSION OFFICE
401 Main St.
Madisonville, TN 37354
(DOWN the hill from the court house and across the street from White’s Marble Works)
OFFICE DATES & HOURS:
Office dates and hours for early voting at the election commission office:
- April 16, 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30
- May 1
- Office will be closed April 18.
- Monday through Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday – 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
SATELLITE VOTING LOCATIONS:
HOURS 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- APRIL 21, 22, 23 – Sweetwater City Hall basement
- APRIL 24, 25, 28 – Vonore Community Center
- APRIL 29, 30. & MAY 1 – Tellico Community Center
All registered voters of Monroe County can vote at these locations.
New photo ID requirement for all voters: Beginning January 1, 2012, all voters must present a Federal or State of TN issued photo ID. The ID must contain the voter’s name and photograph. For more information, please contact our office 442·2461. (TCA 2-7-112)
ABSENTEE VOTING BY MAIL
A person who wishes to vote by mail and meets the qualifications may obtain an application in person at the Monroe County Election Commission office, by mail, by fax, by email with an attached document which includes a scanned signature.(TCA 2·6-202)(a) (3).
The application to vote by mail must be completed in full and returned no later than April 29, 2014 by 8:00 PM. Ballots must be returned by mail. (TCA2-6-202)(a) (1)
MONROE COUNTY ELECTION COMMISSION
PO Box 397
401 Main Street
Madisonville, TN. 37354